Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sutlerlin Farmers Market

I would like to start tonight’s post by apologize for not getting yesterdays sneak preview up. I was invited to SACI meeting and the Chamber of Commerce meetings, so I did not get home until after 9 p.m. . I am hoping next week to get the sneak preview up on time.

Today’s Sutherlin farmers market was great, many more people are finding out about the farmers market. It is great when the community comes out and supports the local farmer and artist that are doing the Market. We do hope to grow quite a bit more and hope to see you all there soon. We should have some more vendors out next week as well.

I did take my camera out this week and was able to take photos of some of the products that we are offering at the farmers market.


No comments:

Post a Comment