Friday, June 25, 2010

Our First Farmers Market

Our First showing at the farmers market went well. We were able to meet a lot of the other vendor’s and customers. We would like to thank everyone who stopped by our booth last Wednesday for their support.

I did go around and get a vendors list. We had the following vendors out last Wednesday;
Creations by Cindy & Mickelle - Jewelry
Bunyard’s Barnyards - Herbs and Native Plants
John Hehn - Woodworking
Mary Jean Morey- Local Honey
Snollygoster Farms- Plants
Three Sisters Knitting
Turner Brothers Outdoor Furniture

Next week I will be taking my camera and getting some great shots of vendors and some of the Products that they are offering.

I am hoping to have a lot more quilled page embellishment’s out by next week. So check back on Tuesday for a sneak preview of what I will be offering at Wednesdays Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment